In Stock: 4R-2 Redwood Top
In Stock and Available - Model 4R-2 Doublecut
While most of our guitars are custom-built to order, we will occasionally build an instrument for inventory and place them for sale.
We are offering this 4R-2 Double cut Super Strat with the following specs:
- Reclaimed redwood top - reclaimed from structures in the San Francisco area
- Quarter-sawn heart pine core body - reclaimed from a granary in Northern California. Super light weight.
- Reclaimed Maple neck with upgraded reclaimed birdseye maple fingerboard - all of this maple came from the Harriet & Henderson Yarn Mill that is currently being deconstructed in Henderson, NC. 22 fret, 12" radius, Graphtech nut.
- Hipshot Contour hardtail bridge and Hipshot Open Gear tuners, in black
- Grainger Guitars anodized brass string ferrule block for string-through-body
- HSH pickup configuration from Artisan Guitar Electronics with 5-way selector. Warm, vintage output that still pushes an amp nicely. So many tones here!
- Wiring - this guitar is wired with Volume/Tone Cut/Bass Cut controls, a push-pull to split the coils on the humbuckers in to single coils, and a push-pull to add the neck pickup at any time (allows for 7 distinct tones).
- Electrosocket jack cup with Switchcraft output jack
- Strung with D'Addario 9s
- Comes with Gator gig bag. Hardshell case available for additional cost.
While we have played it a bit while taking photos, and it is in perfect shape, we'd like this in someone's hands to enjoy and have discounted the price. It has a very San Dimas vibe going on and so much tonal flexibility.
Interested? Contact us today at email@example.com, or give us a ring at 919-946-4700.